Dear SPM users and developers,

Before I normalize I would like to move the AC to the middle of the image (using display and reorient images). My question is whether the normalization process should begin with this transformed image (that it has some interpolation error on it) or whether it can read the transformation file (image.mat) so I could start with the raw image.

I read in the notes of a SPM course in the web not to move the AC if it is not very off, how far away has to be to make this a necessary step in the normalization process?

Thank you very much!!

Diana

Correo Yahoo!
Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí