Hi!
I also had the same problem running a full-monly analysis (see email titled analysis ttest full montysent  last week). I have since been told that SPM cannot cope with different numbers of runs per subject. Is this true?
best
Catherine

Catherine Fassbender PhD
Dept of Child Psychiatry, Research Division
University of Maryland, Baltimore
Room 436, 737 W Lombard St

Ph: 410 706 4723
Fax: 410 706 6220

>>> "CARLES M. FALCON FALCON" <[log in to unmask]> 8/1/2005 7:33:07 AM >>>
Hi,

few weeks ago I had the same problem and it was solved with the solution
pointed at:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0507&L=SPM&P=R1458&I=-3

I don't know if that solution match with your problem but you could try just
in case.

Yours

Carles Falcon
IDIBAPS-Hospital Clinic Barcelona (Spain)