Hi folks - sorry about the spam, if you have anyone in your lab who might be appropriate for this position can you please pass it along?
cheers,
russ

Research Assistant Position Available
We are seeking to hire a highly motivated research assistant to work on behavioral and fMRI studies of learning and cognitive control, beginning in September 2005.  The ideal candidate would have experience in cognitive psychology and/or neuroscience, along with strong computing skills (including Linux and/or Mac OS X).  This full-time position (with benefits) would be a great opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience working in a cognitive neuroscience lab before going on to graduate school.  The position will provide substantial experience with fMRI and cognitive neuroscience.  Responsibilities would include implementation of behavioral paradigms, fMRI and behavioral data collection and analysis, and management of human subjects protocols.  A two-year commitment is requested.  UCLA has a vibrant and active cognitive neuroscience community.   Additional information about our lab can be found at http://www.poldracklab.org/.

Interested parties should email their CV and arrange for two letters of recommendation to be sent to:

Russell A. Poldrack
UCLA Department of Psychology
Franz  Hall, Box 951563
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1563