Dear colleagues,

we're failing to get a "spm2.ps" graphics file when calling the
spm_realign procedure from a batch script. However, the realignment
parameters are written to the rp_XXX.txt file.

This problem does not appear when using the GUI. Are there any
flags/default values that have to be set in order to make the ps file
output work?

We're using SPM2 with Matlab 6.5 running under Windows 2000.

Thanks,
Jörg

--
Jörg Trojan, Dipl.-Psych.