Hi,

This SnPM_ST file is a collection of voxel values and locations for high
t-scores (the tip of t-image iceberg) from all the permutations, to be used
in a cluster size test later on. From my experience, using variance
smoothing (or pseudo-t) seems to accelerate the growth of SnPM_ST,
especially when there aren't large activation areas. A possible remedy for
this problem is to change the variable called "SnPMdefs.STprop" in
snpm_defaults.m. The default is 0.10, but try a smaller number (eg., 0.05,
0.025, and so on) until SnPM_ST becomes a manageable size. Alternatively,
you can try SnPM with a regular t-image instead of a psudo-t image.

Good luck!
-Satoru

Post-Doctoral Fellow, MR Unit, UCSF / VA Medical Center
Email: shayasak_at_itsa_dot_ucsf_dot_edu        Phone:(415) 221-4810 x4237
Homepage: http://www.sph.umich.edu/~hayasaka