Dear SPMers,

I have an intriguing error, when I run slice timing and realign, two things out of the ordinary occur, presumably related.

Firstly no a####.mat files are generated,

secondly the graphical output for realignment is “flatlined”, that is the translation and rotation over all the images are 0 degrees and 0 mms.( a very unlikely event over 4 mins of scanning)

I am getting this same output even if I run on different versions of Matlab, although I am using SPM2 on both.

Looking at the raw data there does not seem to be any overt, excessive movement artifact, although I suppose an excessive gap in the images, might cause the aforementioned problems.

Any help in insight would be greatly appreciated, the aforementioned problem seems to afflict three data sets, so it would be helpful if I could rule out an SPM problem, before I start looking elsewhere.

Once again many thanks

Ramsey

[log in to unmask] onmouseover="this.className='divRcpResRIn';" [log in to unmask] onclick=return(false); onmouseout="this.className='divRcpResROut';" href="" type=SMTP name=resolved nIndex="0" isGalEntry="0">