SPMexperts,

Hi. I just installed SPM5b on a MAC running OSX 10.3, MATLAB 7 and I get the
following errors upon initialization.  If I type spm at the prompt it will
bring up the selection screen, but any selection gives this error and I get
the same error if I type spm fmri at the prompt.  Any advice would be
greatly appreciated Išve unzipped SPM from the UNIX prompt. I get all the
folders (n=15) and have private folder in the appropriate @--- folders. I
have also tried running matlab without the java vm, but no luck.
---------
 ___  ____  __  __
/ __)(  _ \(  \/  )
\__ \ )___/ )    (   Statistical Parametric Mapping
(___/(__)  (_/\/\_)  SPM5 - http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/

Initialising SPM..??? Error using ==> spm_list_files
spm_list_files.c not compiled - see spm_MAKE.sh

Error in ==> spm at 1432
        [null,tmp] = spm_list_files(Tdir,'-');

Error in ==> spm at 1029
xTB = spm('TBs');

Error in ==> spm at 462
Fmenu  = spm('CreateMenuWin','off');                            fprintf('.')

Thanks,
Steve
--
Steven M. Platek, Ph.D.