Hi,
after John's emails I'd like to be sure about a couple of things.
1- What matters for flipping is the handness of storage, is that correct?
2- Data stored in Right hand system needs not to be flipped, while Left hand stored data need to be flipped.?
3- To tell the handnees of the actual data, John suggested to look at voxel (1,1,1) for axial images.
    Now if voxel (1,1,1) is LPI my data are right hand and need not to be flipped in x dimension. is that correct?
    If voxel (1,1,1) is RPI data need to be flipped in x dimension. is that correct?
thanks for any help
danilo