Hi Tom,

Thanks a million for your reply.  Actually, I found out the problem.  I had
renamed Stattalk.m script, which I downloaded some years ago, to g.m.   I
also had modified the script so that I could select multiple subjects (peak
voxel values at certain MNI coordinates).  Indeed, as you say, I realized
that there was a confusion a few days ago.  So, I deleted the script and
the problem is gone now.  YOU ARE QUITE RIGHT!  Now, SnPM works marvelously.

Again, I appreciate your reply.

Best regards,
Shary