From: rmn [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 3:12 AM
To: Xu Cui; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] xjView

Using SPM2 (last update jan 2005) and matlab 7 under win 2000 or Linux when i start xjview this prompt come :

  To get started, select MATLAB Help or Demos from the Help menu.

>> xjview
??? Error using ==> uimenu
Invalid object handle.

Error in ==> xjview at 367
uimenu('Parent',hMenuHelp,'Position',1,...

Under the xjview window opened when i try to open a spmT image (own result or exemple given) when become this prompt :

Warning: Cant get default Analyze orientation - assuming flipped
> In spm_flip_analyze_images at 9
  In spm_vol_ana at 105
  In spm_vol>subfunc at 93
  In spm_vol>subfunc1 at 62
  In spm_vol>subfunc2 at 51
  In spm_vol at 37
  In xjview>mask2coord at 1757
  In xjview>getImageFile at 1592
  In xjview>CallBack_loadImagePush at 486
??? Reference to non-existent field 'dfEdit'.

Error in ==> xjview>CallBack_loadImagePush at 523
set(handles.dfEdit, 'String', cell2str(handles.df));

??? Error while evaluating uimenu Callback.

Is it due to wrong version of any software or a misunderstanding of how xjview work or must be installed?

Thanks

Erb Gilles