Dear experts of neuroimaging.

I'd like to ask a question that how I determine the extent threshold of SPM result.
According to the height threshold, the significant cluster size would vary. So, I
thought ignoring the smaller clusters than intrinsic spatial resolution of SPECT scanner (6.9 mm)
is irrational. But, some reviewers for my manuscript disappointed me with this problem (pointing
out the small size of brain structures(i.e. hypothalamus...)

Woo Suk, Tae
Neuroimaging Lab. Dept. of Neurology, Samsung Medical Center, Seoul, Korea
Ph.D. Candidate, Computational Neuroimage Analysis Lab. Dept. of Biomedical
Engineering, Hanyang University
Tel: 82-2-3410-2738
Fax: 82-2-3410-2759
email: [log in to unmask]