Dear SPMers,
I've been using SPM99 for awhile now, with few problems. However, while running
spm_bch yesterday, I came across an error I've never seen before, despite using
this method for over a year now, and not editing any of the spm_*.m files.

">> spm_bch('analyses','FMRI')
??? Error using ==> spm_FcUtil
not contrast dim. in spm_FcUtil c

Error in ==> /pkg/spm99/spm_bch_GetCont.m
On line 68  ==>    contrast = spm_FcUtil('Set',names{n}, types{n}, 'c',
values{n}, sX);

Error in ==> /pkg/spm99/spm_bch.m
On line 161  ==>                s = spm_bch_GetCont; "

Has anyone had this problem? I did some basic debugging, and all I discovered
was that the error originates in some code which compares size(c,1) to sL, and
that sL = 17, while size(c,1) = 1, and size(c) = 19.

Any thoughts?

-Melissa Work
University of Pennsylvania