Hi,

In my experiment I have two runs and I noticed that when I display the original
functional img images the origin is very different (in some subjects) for run1
and run2. What is the correct way to reorient images in order to set origin as
correct as possible to the AC:
A- to determine the position of AC in the first functional image of run 1 and
apply reorient images to all images (run1 + run2)
B- to determine the position of AC in the first functional image of run 1 and
apply only to run 1 and then determine the correction from the first image of
run 2 and apply to run2.

I am asking this because initially I was doing the option A and I found that in
some cases the correction for run 1 is not good enough for run 2, and the
origin continues to look distant from AC.

Thanks,
Mirtes