PSPM v 2.0 is available for download from sourceforge.net:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/parallelspm/PSPM-2.0-beta.tar.gz?download

What's different:
- added fully parallelized statistics estimation
- added a -nodisplay option to suppress graphics output
- the coregistration option outputs a plot (spm2.ps) just like spm normally does
- added windows support, you should be able to compile in Cygwin or MSVC (or
whatever your favorite Windows compiler is).  Refer to README.windows within the
source distribution
- fixed a bug in slice timing correction
- a few minor user interface changes
- better error handling
- a few utility files to test the PSPM package

So for those keeping a running tally, here's what is currently parallelized:
1. coregistration and reslicing
2. slice timing correction
3. applying normalization parameters to files (NOT estimation)
4. smoothing
5. full stats estimation

Once you have installed the package, use the PSPM_test_dir script to compare the
output from parallel processing to regular uni-process SPM processing.  When you
run PSPM_test_dir it will ask you to select two directories.  It will then
proceed to compare all the image files in the two directories with the same
name, and provide a report regarding discrepancies.  There is also a
PSPM_compare_struct script which will compare (element by element) two
structures in MATLAB to see if they are identical.  This might also be useful

At present, stats estimation produces a slight discrepancy of ~10^-12 per image.
 This seems due to floating point arithmetic precision issues.  I have not had
to this effect the results in any way.  I'm still looking into this.

E-mail me if you have problems compiling, installing, or using the package.

Regards,

Jejo