Dear All,

Apologies for the cross-posting but, as a member of the MRI community about to enter my 36th week of paid leave/suspension from my job (and concerned as a result about my career), I would just like to highlight the upcoming 'Ban Bullying at Work Day' that has been scheduled for 7th November 2005 (courtesy of The Andrea Adams Trust, see http://www.andreaadamstrust.org), should it perhaps be a source of help/support to anyone else on the list.

Thanks,
Carol