We have corrected the things related to "zbuffer" rendering and also used limit option in redhat9 to set the stacksize to unlimited. That did not solve the problem. So I was a little concerned about the model as I remember reading in the archives this also happens when a bad design results in suprathreshold cluster.BTW,I'm using Matlab7.0 SP2 and SPM2
Thanks,
Hima

Benjamin Bender <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We had a lot of segmentation faults here on different machines (all
running some version of Suse 9.x) during different tasks. We could fix
the problem by disabling z-buffer rendering as suggested for Redhat 8 in
the spm wikibook:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/SPM-Disable_z-buffer_rendering

I cannot answer your other questions though.

best regards
Benjamin Bender