COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE / MRI NEUROIMAGING POSITION AT THE ADVANCED ASSISTANT TO
FULL PROFESSOR LEVEL: INDIANA UNIVERSITY: The Department of Psychological and
Brain Sciences at Indiana University seeks to fill a faculty position at the
level of advanced Assistant Professor (tenure-track), Associate Professor, or
Full Professor to begin August 2006. Applicants for this position must have a
doctorate, a strong record of publication, and a solid history of research
funding in cognitive neuroscience. We are seeking a scientist who will take full
advantage of our new on-site 3 Tesla MRI facility. The department is highly
integrative, and we would be especially interested in researchers whose
interests complement existing strengths in cognitive science, neuroscience,
developmental psychology, and clinical psychology. Teaching responsibilities
will include courses at the graduate and undergraduate levels.

To apply, please send a curriculum vita, copies of representative publications,
statements of research and teaching interests, and three (3) letters of
recommendation to: Linda B. Smith, Ph.D., Professor and Chair, Department of
Psychology and Brain Sciences, 1101 E. 10th St., Indiana University,
Bloomington, IN 47405.

Review of all applications will begin on October 15, 2005. Indiana University is
an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. The Department is committed to
increasing faculty diversity and welcomes applications from women and
underrepresented ethnic, racial, and cultural groups, sexual minorities, and
from people with disabilities. Information about the department and the
university is available at www.iub.edu.

--
Sharlene D. Newman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor