Hi,

We need to rerun some data on spm99. We recently switched to AMD OPTERON
and SUSE 9.2 and we are trying to compile spm99 with Matlab 7.0.1.24704
(R14).  We downloaded the  makefile Wouter Depuydt posted. To get it to
run on spm99 we had to remove some statements referring to absent .c
files. We also installed his revised spm_platform.m.

After invoking spm, we got the usual gui. When we clicked PET/SPECT we
got an error from spm_list_files. "Initializing SPM to .. ??? Error
using == > spm_list_files spm_list_files.c not complied. See
spm_MAKE.sh" We checked that spm_list_files.mexa64 exists and has
executable permission.

Do you have a suggestion about how to fix this?

Thanks for your help.

--
Nathaniel M. Alpert, Ph.D.
PET Imaging Laboratory