Thanks to the SPM developers, Yalie hosts, and the other participants for
the class in New Haven.  I learned a lot and got what I needed out of the
class, despite the absolutely staggering amount of sugar served at breaks.

rich
(this is also a test to see if my e-mail program is configured properly for
the SPM list, but why waste a message?)

--
\  Rich Hammett       http://afni.nimh.nih.gov
/  [log in to unmask]          sun dogs fire on the horizon