Dear Eli,

I don't know what's happening here, but here's a few things to try/check:

1. Did your model finish the estimation process OK ?
2. What was the contrast you specified (maybe it was invalid) - if you have
a single condition just try placing a '1' in the contrast for that column
of the design matrix and zero for elsewhere - or if you have two conditions
try looking at the differential effect.
3. What was the error message printed out in the matlab command window ?
4. Have you tried to analyse any of the examplar data sets (with explicit
step-by-step instructions) available on the SPM web site ?

http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/data/

Best,

Will.

--
William D. Penny
Wellcome Department of Imaging Neuroscience

Tel: 020 7833 7475
FAX: 020 7813 1420
Email: [log in to unmask]