Dear Yuji Yi,

SPM ask you to enter the number of conditions or trials per session, so you should enter 1
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
I use event-related design in my study. there are totally four conditions
and eight sessions in my experiment. In each session, there is just one
condition. So each condition appears in two sessions in the whole
experiment. When I am doing the analysis, after I click on the design, I
input 4 as the number of conditions and then input the vectors of them. The
program requires me to input the vectors of every condition, but there is
only one condition in each session. I could input nothing for the other
conditions. Then I can't do the analysis. How can I deal with that. Thanks.
Scan per session e.g. 64 64 64 64 enter number of images (volumes) you have in each session
Session 1: trial specification in scans/sec
Number of conditions/trials here it's 1 for the first session
Duration[s] (events =0) here it's 0 for you

For each subject, and only the hrf as function, you will have a design matrix with 16 columns (8 sessions and  8 cste term). Let's say that condition 1 is in sessions 1 and 2, cond 2 in session 3 and 4 .. to oppose conditions you will have to create contrasts like 1 1 -1 -1 0 0 0 0

Good luck
Cyril