Dear SPMers:

I have a simple question regarding normalization. I would like to normalize images to MINC space, so that Atlas information will be available. I have normalized an image based on MINC T1 template. How can I find the transformation matrix which can map the normalized image back to original image? Say,  the vox coordinates in MINC space is [50 58 28], how can I find the corresponding vox coordinates in original image space? Also, how can I find the relationship between the vox coordinates and MINC mm coordinates, say, the vox coordinates is [50 58 28], and the MINC mm coordinates in [-20.0 2.0 4.0], is there a transform matrix I can use? I checked the Affine matrix in the *_sn.mat file, it seems that it is not the matrix I need.

Would you please give me some advice?

Thanks a lot!

Tao