> In the batch code, I use spm_realign(V) for coregister only. Which function
> should I use for creating all images + mean image?

To get the meanings of the options, type:
    help spm_reslice

I think the following should do what you want though:

    P            = spm_get(Inf,'*.img','Select images to reslice');

    flags.mask   = true;  % Reduces movement artifact at edge of FOV
    flags.mean   = true;  % Create a mean image
    flags.interp = 4;     % 4th degree B-spline interpolation
    flags.which  = 2;     % Reslice all the images

    spm_reslice(P,flags);

Best regards,
-John