Dear listmembers,

when looking at some old data I encountered the following:

Examining a previously-created contrast resulted in this error;

SPM2: spm_results_ui (v2.42)                       10:20:57 - 14/03/2005

        SPM2: spm_getSPM (v2.51)                   10:20:58 - 14/03/2005
        SPM computation                 :                ...initialising
??? Cant open image file.

Error in ==> d:\spm2\spm_sample_vol.dll
Error in ==> d:\spm2\spm_get_data.m
On line 30  ==>         Y(i,:) = spm_sample_vol(V(i),XYZ(1,:),XYZ(2,:),XYZ(3,:),0);

Error in ==> d:\spm2\spm2_updates\spm_getSPM.m
On line 438  ==>        Z = min(Z,spm_get_data(xCon(i).Vspm,XYZ));

Error in ==> d:\spm2\spm_results_ui.m
On line 260  ==> [SPM,xSPM] = spm_getSPM;

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback.

However, creating a new contrast and viewing that went smoothly. Removing
the old T and con images and then trying to display results for the old
contrast did not help. A workaround that did help was to simply redefine
the same contrast. I don't feel much like redoing all my old contrasts, though.
Looking through other datasets of the same study I found that datasets
analyzed between May 26th and August 21st 2003 pose this problem, whereas
all works fine for data analyzed after September 3rd 2003.
So, does anybody have an idea as to what exactly is going wrong here? Was
there a particular update in this period (or before; I don't remember
updating that often those days), that might be causing this error?
(I updated spm2 today and am running it under Win2k Pro using matlab 6.5 (R13))

Thanks, regards,

Paul

--
Paul A.M. Smeets, Phd-fellow