Marsha -

One "click recipe" is given in the "ParStats" section of the README.txt
for the SPM99/SPM2 example dataset:

http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/~wpenny/datasets/face-rep/SPM2.html

(though admittedly, it is quite a complex example of parametric modulation, for
which it helps if you run the "categorical" version of the analysis - CatStats - first).

Rik