Hi Rachel

> Hi Cyril and Matthew,
>
> What I've done was a task-control first level analysis for each
> subject and the created contrast was used in a one sample ttest for
> each group, one for group A and one for group B. In this case is it ok
> to pool all the data for group A + group B and create the ROIs?
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Rachel

So my guess was right .. you've just looked at simple effects, i.e. what
is activated in each group.
My answer is yes, I think that the best thing to do is to pool your
task-control contrasts of group A and B ; maybe with a conjunction
analysis and then define your ROI to look at the differences. For the
conjunction I'm not really sure .. but Matthew is an expert.

Good luck
Cyril