Hi Kosha,

the most likely cause of this error is that the smoothness estimation
somehow failed. Could you make sure that you have installed the latest
version, especially the update of spm_est_smothness.m. If that doesn't
sort out the problem, let me know your resel count and the search
volume, which you can find under

SPM.xVol.R
SPM.xVol.S

after you loading the SPM.mat on the matlab command line. Also, let me
know your matlab version.

Stefan

--
Dr. Stefan Kiebel