Dear Blanca,

>Dear SPM users,
>
>I am carrying out a VBM study. I would like to carry out a factorial analysis
>both between and within subjects. Times (time 1 and time 2) would be the within
>subjects factors (it is alongitudinal study) and group (group 1 and group 2)
>would be the factor between subjects. We want to know whether the volume
>decrease is different between the two groups (interaction between two factors).
>Does anybody know which statistic model we can use?

I'm not an expert in VBM analysis but I think you can just compare your
two groups. For your within condition, subtract T2 vs T1 .. you will
obtain a difference (decrease) for each subject. Next, compare Gp1 vs
Gp2 and will have the difference between groups on the difference
(decrease) of gray matter in each group = interaction  :-)

Best,
  cyril

--
Pernet Cyril