Dear Vladimir,

You could include a regressor in your GLM design matrix that describes this
condition.

Then, when you come to extract the data using the VOI tool, use a contrast which does
not span that condition. This will result in this effect effectively being subtracted from the
data - DCM will not try to explain it.

Best,

Will.

--
William D. Penny
Wellcome Department of Imaging Neuroscience

Tel: 020 7833 7475
FAX: 020 7813 1420
Email: [log in to unmask]