Hi Roland,

Thanks for the advice. I do know Xmedcon, although it is not available
on our system. I could install it locally, but as I was making a script
to view many timeseries (presented as 4D analyze fles) for general use,
it would be a better idea to use a program that has been installed by
the sysadmin.
I found that the startricro script consists of 2 lines: set the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH and call mribin, the actual program. And you can call
mribin <analyze-file>, so that solved my problem (I put the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH line somewhere in my script as well).

Nice to know that MriCro *does* work command-line :)

Alle Meije