Dear SMP list,

I have little question about comparing the results of different FFX
subtractive analyses.
I conducted an FFX analysis on 10 subjects with different contrasts. Then, I
did perform the same analysis on a subsample of the participants with the
contrasts.
I wonder about the simplest way to compare the results obtain in both
analyses, i.e. to identify the common and different regions obtained. I
thought to a masking strategy but, to me, masking is only possible for
different contrasts calculated in a same design matrix, am I right ?

Thank you so much in advance for your help,
Sincerely,
Harold Mouras