Quoting "Perschler, Pamela" <[log in to unmask]>:

> I am trying to setup the diffusion II toolbox to run on windows with spm2
> and I am getting the following error
> ??? Undefined command/function 'spm_get_userdata'.
> Error in ==> dti_init_dtidata at 176
> tmp = spm_get_userdata(bch(sub).files{k});
> ??? Error while evaluating uimenu Callback.

You need to install the diffusion toolbox helper functions, the are in the
diffhelp*.tgz available for download at sourceforge as well. They have to go
into the SPM2 folder, and not into any toolbox folder.

Volkmar

BTW: Please use the sourceforge web site tools (support, bug trackers
etc.) for
questions specific to the diffusion toolbox. This will reduce the number of
off-topic postings to the SPM mailing list.