We use the resonance techonology googles in conjuction with the MRI
Devices IFIS system all with a GE 3T system. The eye tracking software
is from arrington research.

We don't have many that do eye tracking experiments, but in general they
seem to work ok. Prior though to a ttl synch signal we had to synch by
hand, which of course is not optimal for analysis.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Robert C. Welsh, PhD
Research Investigator
Department of Radiology
University of Michigan
(734) - 764 - 2412 (fax)

>>> Karsten Specht <[log in to unmask]> 02/01/05 2:29 PM >>>
Hi Lukas,

> Does anybody have experience with eye tracking devices for fMRI
> experiments? Any recommendations or comments?

just a suggestion, without having much experience with that system: SMI
(www.smi.de) provides also an MR compatible system, in combination with
the Avotec Goggles, as well as stand alone tool.

Karsten

Karsten Specht, PhD

Department of Biological and Medical Psychology
University of Bergen
Jonas Lies vei 91
5009 Bergen
Norway