I'm not sure exactly what procedure would give the best results, but I would
suggest realigning all the functional images, specifying the images of
different days as different sessions.  You can use the "realign only" option
for this (because reslicing may not be necessary) - although you could also
use the reslice option in order to create a nice mean image.

For the anatomical images, you can coregister them all together.  Specify the
same image in all cases as the reference image.

Then coregister one of the anatomical images to one of your realigned fMRI
images, selecting all the other anatomical images as "other".

How you do spatial normalisation is up to you, but I would do it by segmenting
one of the anatomical images (or a mean of all the anatomical images made
using ImCalc - expression something like [(i1+i2+i3)./((i1~=0) + (i2~=0) +
(i3~=0) + eps)] ).  The grey matter can be matched to the grey matter image
from the aprior directory, producing an an.mat file that can be applied to
all the images for that subject.

Best regards,
-John