Dear SPM users,

My anatomical MR images were required in the sagittal plane, and I have to change the orientation. The transformation in Display create a .mat file to store the orientation, and thus I can use it in SPM. but it makes no changes in other view such as in MRIcro.

I tried to reslice them, but found the result with another ".mat" file to store the orientation, and the image itself is still in the sagittal plane.

Is there any processing which may enable saving the orientation chaged image without the "mat" file in SPM?

Actually, I tried to use the volumes toolbox. I downloaded it (its size is only 19k, so small that i'm wondering whether i've got the right thing) from the link of the extention. http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=145098&package_id=159624&release_id=353413
But I could not find any help document about how to launch it, although the file itself seems to involve quite explicit instruction after that. So I'm stuck at the beginning.
If this toolbox is the right thing that i'm looking for, could anybody help me on how to use it?

I'm solicitous of your help, and thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,
Joyce

Joyce J.P. Yang ([log in to unmask])
State Key Lab of Brain and Cognitive Neuroscience (http://www.hku.hk/fmri)