Dear Hy Liao,

>hi all,
>
>   I am a newcomer here.  I have studyed SPM for sometime. I can't
>understand the difference between predicted and adjusted response when I
>want to show the fitted responses.

Adjusted data refer to the difference between the full model and a
reduced model. To look at that, you have to perform an F contrast to
specify a reduced model. In contrast, the fitted data are, as indicated
by the name, the data explained (fitted) by the part of interest in your
model. (Fitted data are equivalent to the adjusted data minus the error).
These plots are useful, for example, to visualize the effect of
additional regressor.

>   Please give me a hand. thanks!

Done ;-)

Best