Claus, I have seen this on occasion when transferring data from linux
to mac systems, it generally seems to reflect a failure in the
smoothness estimation (as smoothness will be listed as NaN) and I've
always assumed that it was some kind of byte-swapping issue, but I've
never dug into it any further.
cheers
rp

On Aug 9, 2005, at 2:33 PM, Claus Lamm wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I was running my SPM2 analyses on a SUN workstation (Matlab 6.0)
> and now want to continue with data analysis on a PC (Matlab 6.0,
> Win XP).
>
> When I transfer the results files (estimates model, con-images etc.
> -the
> full monty of a fixed effects analysis), I get weird results on the
> windows
> machine:
>
> when using the results section, I get a brain filled with
> "activated" voxels
> (see attachment)
>
> however, the results images (con, spmT etc.) are identical to the
> ones on
> the SUN
>
> any idea what this might be related to?
>
> thx for any advice from the Matlab experts
> claus

---
Russell A. Poldrack, Ph.d.
Assistant Professor