Dear SPM5b users

I have changed from SPM2 to SPM5b and I enthuse about SPM5b.
But there are some questions:

1. How can I normalise affine only in SPM5b?
2. Does the file with the prefix mwc*.img are really the normalised images
   "without" modulation as descripted in the SPMhelp text or is it only a
confusion
   between wc*.img (with modulation) and mwc*.img (without modulation) in
the SPMhelp text?
   Logically, it should be inverse --> wc*.img (without modulation) and
mwc*.img (with modulation)!
3. There seems to be a problem with the CD function in my version: If I want
to change the working directory
   I can not go into a subfolder when a folder is selected in the "Select
new working directory" window. I always
   have to select a folder, then press "Done" and then I have to use the CD
function a second or third time to
   go into a subfolder!!! I can not double-click on folders to open
subfolders neighter on the right nor on the
   left side of the "Select new working directory" window.
4. Concerning partial volume effects: Why does the templates that are
implemented in SPM do not have a
   voxel resolution of 1mm*1mm*1mm? If it would be better to use templates
with higher resolutions (1mm*1mm*1mm
   instead 2mm*2mm*2mm)where I can get the unsmoothed ICBM T1 template and
the corresponding a priori maps?
5. Concerning Reorient images: If I set a new origin with the Display
function the cursor in the graphic window
   moved and it seems to be OK. But if I use the function Reorient images
the changes are not stored!!!

Thanks a lot in advance
Best regards
Juergen