Dear SPM5b users

I have done optimised VBM with SPM5b and trying to compute
the volumes of GM/WM/CSF segments.
But, in SPM2 the Nvox value can be capture in the graphic window
after segmentation. In SPM5b the Nvox do not appear neither in the
graphic window nor in .mat or .ps file.
Therefore I used the following script from John Ashburner:

V   = spm_vol(spm_get(1,'*_seg*.img'));
    vol = 0;
    for i=1:V.dim(3),
        img = spm_slice_vol(V,spm_matrix([0 0 i]),V.dim(1:2),0);
        vol = vol + sum(img(:));
    end;
    fprintf('%g voxels, %g litres\n', vol, vol*det(V.mat(1:3,1:3))*1e-6);

but it does work well with all segmented images except the modulated ones in
SPM5b.
With the modulated segments it does not work and there is no error message.
The result is:
NaN voxels, NaN litres

Where is the problem? What does it mean?

Thanks a lot in advance
Best regards
Juergen

Juergen Haenggi, Ph.D. student