Hi, Laura,  Thanks.

I have done the step to input data to the SPM2.

Now, I just wonder would you or anyone in the list would please tell me
the steps to get the activation areas for a box paradigm of 6 (on-off)
cycles with the on having 10 volumes and the off having 5 volumes (i.e.,
90 volumes totally in the scan)?

I tried to get activation areas for a bilateral finger tapping task by
myself.  But I am not sure the correct steps and some parameter like TA
in the "slice timing", why there are two place for the co-registration?
and how to build the box paradigm for the cross-correlation analysis or
deconvolution analysis?, etc.

Your kind kind help on the steps and the explanations is highly
appreciated.

Bob