Dear SPM experts,

I have questions concerning an error message that occurs when I assign
data to my design matrix (i.e. ui-step: fmri/data).

The error message reads as follows:

'Warning: Can't get default Analyze orientation - assuming flipped.
In /sw/spm2/
spm_flip_analyse_images.m at line 9
spm_vol_ana.m at line 100
spm_vol.m (subfunc) at line 93
spm_vol.m (subfunc1) at line 62
spm_vol.m (subfunc2) at line 51
spm_vol.m at line 37
spm_fmri_spm_ui.m at line 359'

My questions are:

What does this error message mean?

How does this error affect further processing steps?

How can I check whether my images have the right orientation?

Unfortunately the task didn't involve a button press so that one cannot
check whether image orientation is correct by inspecting the functional
data,

i.e. the location of activation associated with a lateralized task.

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

B. Haslinger

--
Dr. Bernhard Haslinger