Dear SPM users,
Using a "multi-subject: cond x subj interaction & covariates" model, we
built a design matrix with 2 conditions, 4 covariates, 2 blocks and a
nuisance variable.
Which is the correct contrast to set to study the interaction between each
covariate and the condition which determine the two groups? How can we see
if the covariates really influence the condition, and which are the ones
that really influence, among all the ones we are studying?
Thanks a lot for your help!

Anna

Laboratory of Epidemiology, Neuroimaging & Telemedicine IRCCS San Giovanni
di Dio FBF
The National Center for Research and Care of Alzheimer's Disease
via Pilastroni 4, 25125 - Brescia, Italy
Tel: +39 030 3501 361, Fax: +39 02 700 435 727 www.centroAlzheimer.it