Hi all.

I'm having problems creating contrasts in a basic model one-sample t-test. The contrast manager will not accept any numbers I enter when trying to define new contrasts. I'm using SPM 2 with all the latest updates (as of March 11) with Matlab 7.04 R14 SP2 with Windows XP. Figuring it was something to do with the new Matlab service pack, I tried entering contrasts using Matlab 7.01 and it worked!

So I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem with Matlab 7 SP2 and if so how do I overcome this?

Thanks.
Nicholas Masse, M.Sc.
Research Technician
Neurovascular Research Lab