Dear Tom and others,

I have PET-data of 9 subjects (one scan per subject) and want to correlate
these Scans with a behavioral measure within the framework of snpm. Since the
function snpm_MSC.m (Multi-subject simple correlation) did not work, I tried
the same thing for single subjects (the function snpm_SSC.m).

There I entered "9" as size of exchangability block (option either 3 or 9).
Now I am wondering if this is the right snpm-function (or at least a correct
work-around) for analyzing the PET data, since the function I used is not
meant to be used for multi-subject designs.

Thanks a lot,
Thilo

--
Thilo Kellermann