Dear Ping,

might be that you will be interested in a script written by Scott Slotnick:
http://www2.bc.edu/~slotnics/scripts.htm
(cluster_threshold_beta.m)
This calculates monte-carlo simulations to obtain an extent threshold k, which
is in a way suitable to correct for multiple comparisons. You should read
instructions in the file for detailed information.

Cheers,
Thilo

On Tuesday 20 September 2005 23:22, Zou, Ping wrote:
> Dear SPMer,
>
> Are there any criteria to choose number of voxels as extend threshold
> for an activation map? Does it need to reflect the smoothness of the
> images? I am thinking of using 1 resel (e.g. 1 resel = 50 voxels) as
> threshold. Is this a good or bad choice?
>
> Thanks,
> Ping
>
> ======================================
> Ping Zou, Ph.D.