Dear Juraj,
the t-contrast [1 1 -2] will show voxels, in which the activation in condition
A and (!) B was larger (i.e. one-tailed or directional) than in C. So this is
something like (A+B)>C. If you want to compare each single condition of A and
B with C you have to specify multiple t-contrasts (with according increase in
multiple comparisons and need for Bonferroni-correction):
[1 0 -1] for testing A>C
[0 1 -1] for testing B>C

If your aim is to compare A and B with condition C (in the sense A vs. C and B
vs. C and in any direction) you should use an F-contrast, like
[1 0 -1;
0 1 -1]
for the hypothesis A not equal C, B not equal C.

Good luck,
Thilo

--
Thilo Kellermann