Petya,

On "Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:32:04 EST." "Radoeva, Petya" wrote
> Is there any way to introduce a cluster size correction in a Fixed
> Effects with a Conjunction analysis?  I don't see any obvious way how to
> do that.  Please let me know what you think!  I do appreciate you help.

Is 15 months a bit too slow for a reply?  I'm sorry for the delay!

There is no Random Field theory to find P-values for clusters
of conjunctions... yet.  Keith Worsley had a student that found
*Global Null* p-values for cluster size.

As far as can figure, there won't be any random field P-values for
the Conjunction Null.

Hope this helps.