dear will and list,

i have been facing the same problem as thio kellerman ( see post below).
i am trying to use Bayesian estimation for a two-sample t-test at the group
level. the OLS estimation works fine but the bayesian estimation gives the
following error message with the debugger.

(i am using matlab 6.5)
PEB Iteration               : 3                            ...2.825956e-04

Non-sphericity                          :             ...REML estimation
??? Conversion to unknown from double is not possible.

Error in ==> /app/spm2/spm_spm_Bayes.m
On line 338  ==>        PPM.Cb(v,v)     = P{2}.C(j,j);

i would be extremely grateful for any help/suggestion,

bhisma