Please have a look at this link for LONI Debabeler software:
http://www.loni.ucla.edu/Software/Software_Detail.jsp?software_id=11

LONI Debabeler manages the conversion of imaging data from one file format and convention to another. It consists of a graphical user interface to visually program the translations, and a data translation engine to read, sort and translate the input files, and write the output files to disk.

SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS AND INCLUDED TRANSLATIONS:Read (decode)Write (encode)Anonymizations Translations ANALYZE 7.5
DICOM
GE 5.0
MedX contour/bitmap
MINC
Raw data
UCF
XML
AFNI
NIFTI
AFNI
ANALYZE 7.5
DICOM
GE 5.0
MINC
SQL
UCF
XML
NIFTI
ANALYZE 7.5
DICOM
GE 5.0
MINC
Siemens Mosaic DICOM
ANALYZE7.5-> AFNI
ANALYZE 7.5 -> DICOM
ANALYZE 7.5 -> MINC
ANALYZE 7.5 -> NIFTI
DICOM -> MINC
DICOM -> NIFTI
GE 5.0 -> DICOM
GE 5.0 -> MINC
GE 5.0 -> ANALYZE 7.5
GE 5.0 -> NIFTI
MINC -> ANALYZE 7.5
MINC -> DICOM
MINC -> NIFTI
Raw data -> ANALYZE 7.5
Multi-frame DICOM -> MINC
Multi-frame DICOM -> NIFTI
Siemens Mosaic DICOM -> ANALYZE 7.5
Siemens Mosaic DICOM -> NIFTI

Best,
Nas

Dianne Patterson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Afni's tools, especially to3d, should also handle all three formats and
converting between them.

-Dianne

Dianne K. Patterson Ph.D.
Psychology, Room 217E