Hi all.

Our first fMRI experiment contain four conditions each one forming as
follows:

Total duration - 45sc (TR3sc, 15 scans).
Nš Trials - 3 (1 trial = 12 sc, 4 scans).
Initial Type Condition Announce - 3 sc, 1scan.

Besides four run/session was also accomplished by subject. The
arrangement of conditions is replicated within subject for all
sessions/runs (they're only radomized between subjects). The questions
are: should we specify our model whith trials instead of  conditions
(blocks)? How should we determine SOA (fixed or variable)? Should we
include a temporal derivates + hrf  anyway?

Thanks in advance.